Annual Boiler Servicing In Northampton from £78. Having your boiler serviced annualy will ensure your gas boiler is in a great working order and avoids any unnecessary boiler breakdowns. Boiler Service by our gas engineer - not third party.
boiler service / registered gas safe engineer
Gas Boiler Service and Maintenance, Northampton
To make sure that your boiler stays in good working order, we recommend that your boiler is serviced annually - Why? Well, If your boiler is not serviced regularly, this can have a higher risk of having major problems, such as a carbon monoxide leak and no hot water when you need it most!
Having your boiler serviced annually will not only just save your life but save your family, and anyone that stays in your home! Your boiler should be serviced by a fully qualified, gas safe engineer. This indicates that your boiler service engineer is qualified to safely perform work on your boiler.
Boiler Service and the reasons why its important to have an annual service on your boiler
A new boiler replacement would cost between £1,599 and £1,749. A boiler service will cost £78.00 a year. If you choose not to service your boiler, in as little as 3 years you could be looking at the cost of a replacement boiler, do yourself a favour and book a boiler service with our gas boiler service engineer.
So, having a annual boiler service will definitely save you money but lets be honest, regularly servicing your boiler ensures it is combusting fuel safely and efficiently, minimizing the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, and none of us want to be poisoned by our boilers, right? - At every boiler service, we strip down the boiler and clean all boiler components.
Annual Boiler Service checklist includes:
1. Before performing the boiler service, our gas engineer will cover the work area with protective sheeting to prevent any damages to your floor.
2. Before starting the service, our boiler engineer needs to check first, if the boiler pipework including gas pipework and water pipework and the flue, are properly installed.
3. The engineer will remove the boiler casing to check all main boiler components, such as the burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark and sensor prob
4. Our boiler engineer will use a flue gas analyser to chcek the boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air, we also check to make sure the flue is not blocked.
5. We strip and clean the boilers heat exchanger and put it back together
6. Check electrical connections are clean and in good condition
7. Our boiler engineer will also check the boilers fans and other key components are working efficiently
8. Check all seals are intact and put the casing back on and make sure it’s properly sealed
9. A check and cleaning the condensate trap if needed
10. A visual check of the hot water cylinder if present
11. Confirmation in writing that the service has been carried out.
Enjoy a hassle-free boiler service with reliable gas engineers in Northampton!